Sunday, June 13, 2010

Feeling as if I’m the only one that takes this
“Friendship” into real consideration. Wondering..
Am I wasting my time or am I going to get recognized
Sick of following the same path, that always ends up with me hurt.
I just want to know how you feel. The question can’t come for me.
I want you to tell, the feeling… of always having to be the one that brings it all up is killing .. me.
The idea of you just telling me the truth
Is something that I will probably never see, but some day I really do hope,
You’ll share your feelings with me.
Because I have a vision of what we could be.

Admitting that feelings are true is one of the hardest things I may do.
Accepting it means opening myself to you, but now that its done.
You’ve yet to open to me, leaving me lost with thoughts
No one to express them to, they don’t understand.
On one end, it seems to me, I’m the only one. trying to make things work, you're claiming your trying also.
Saying you miss me more
But in the back of my mind, i know somethings not right.
I’m trying to avoid another fight.
Maybe if i take a flight away, you'll realize
I'm starting to forget what you used to bring. times are ending.
Feelings are fading and I don’t know where we’re heading..

No comments:

Post a Comment