Thursday, June 17, 2010

your younger then me? bye.

Everytime someone asked me what i looked for in a male, one of my first things would be, "they have to be taller then me and older." I've had a change of heart and stopped saying that. I'm not saying you will actually see me dating a younger guy because that's just .. a whole nother story but i'll take em into consideration. I've realized theres a lot of good and bad things about younger guys.

If he's younger, I think theres a good chance he'll treat you really well. He has a lot of respect for you cause your older (hopefully). When you date a guy thats older then you, its different. I'm not saying older guys treat younger girls bad but younger guys treat older girls better. (Not all of course) I'm saying this because it seems like when you first start dating an older guy, he puts in a lot of work but it eventually dies. If you date a younger guy, he's going to keep putting in work because he knows you can find someone older and so called "better." That's just a huge assumption, more like a guess, or a dream..I have no idea if this is true, lol. I've never dated someone younger then me so I have no idea, but I want too..just to see how it is. Thats a summary of the good but then there's ...

the bad ... his friends. He might be mature but his friends probably aren't. When I'm with someone, I like to know their friends. I think its weird to be dating the opposite sex and not know any of their close friends. I don't think their friends should be in the relationship too but I should be able to have a conversation with them. and then there's a chance he's ... inexperienced :-X. hate to say it but you know its true. he's younger, he's hasn't had as much life experiences as you have. (well maybe he has, if so..then you're lucky). but that can be a good thing also, you can teach him something new ... riiiight?

No comments:

Post a Comment