Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm not a player I just crush alot ..

The title kind of has nothing to do with this post (only a little, I just really wanted to name it that lol) But anywhoo.. I was thinking about the whole flirting and teasing ordeal and being able to differentiate between a flirt and a tease. I personally think its hard. To me a flirt is someone who just likes to "flirt" basically. They have fun fooling around (not physically interacting) and they do not mean any harm in it. It's just something to keep them busy but not lead someone on and make them have true feelings. A tease is basically the same thing but they are doing it fully knowing they do not like the other person. Another main difference is a tease usually knows the person there teasing is fully interested in them.

I admit, I'm guilty of doing both ... alot. But that comes with consequences. I've realized its hard for people if tell when I'm being a tease, flirting, or being serious. Cause it's all the same to them but to me it's different. For me, If I'm going to be a tease (or when I USED to be cause I stopped lmao) .. I would say dumb stuff like .. "yeaaaah, sureee. haha oh really?. yeah we'll hang out laterr sometimee. are you sure about that?." I say stupid shit basically. Stuff that can be interpreted anyway you want. And I do that on purpose so no one can say "Sophia, said this and that" when I actually didn't, you just assumed. When I'm flirting .. idk. lol I just do cute things, I think I'm good with my words. Take it how you want. One thing about me is I don't tease on the phone just cause .. thats weird lol. If we're serious enough to actually be on the phone (since I never am), then I'm serious with everything I say.

I guess this doesn't apply to every male, I've spoken to. but its a general sense of what i do and think about this whole thing. Basically, I think its hard for people to tell when a girl is serious, flirting, or being a tease. Its easier to tell in boys, I think, but not all though. Flirting is hurting? Is that a saying? maybe, I made it up .. i don't know but yeah. Next post, I reaaally want to talk about dating younger haha. whenever I get to write that.

oh and ... sen11ors!

No comments:

Post a Comment