Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kinda hoping you don't pick up.

I hate calling people. Maybe not, I hate calling people for the first time. I don't really like talking to people before 11pm either. I'm not good at returning calls or picking them up. Basically, my phone is used for texting and 30 second conversations. But, I don't mind speaking to someone before I go to sleep cause I find it easier for me to fall asleep after. Maybe since I used to talk on the phone all the time (during the house phone days) and since technology is more advanced, that is the reason I'm not huge on phones. The only reason I'm talking about this is because I just called someone at ... 10:30pm , I think and in my mind I was thinking (ehhh, I don't really feel like having a conversation right now so I hope you dont pick up.) I was just calling to call and to prove a point mainly, but then again it was my first time ever calling the person so theres thoughts of that. .. "awkward conversation", which I don't think it would have been though.

And then theres the ..."yooo if he's calling you after 9pm, he's tryna holla." Someone told me this once. I sort of think its true in a way. My opinion: you don't call a girl after 11pm (9pm is kind of early) if you want to just talk..you know and be *friends* (as in you have no physical or mental attraction to this person and don't plan on trying to have one). Thats stupid, you can just talk on aim, facebook chat, or text message. Late night texting, sexting, whatever it is.. is a whole other story. If i'm spending time having a conversation with you, it better last more then 10minutes cause I think conversations less then 10mins after 11pm could of waited till the AM. Waste of time and sleep.

The reason I don't call people until really late is because its the only time where I know I wont be distracted by: aim, facebook, someone walking in my room, and maybe someone texting me. If I talk to you earlier in the day, the chances of me saying hold on 100times are pretty high. I don't pick up a lot of calls because .. I don't even know. lol. Either you caught me off guard, I'm busy, or simple..I don't feel like talking which happens a lot. But theres some people that I'll probably always pick up there calls unless I'm not at my phone. And with that i don't know what to say but if theres an emergency or you need my help. text me .. or leave me a voicemail ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment