Friday, May 14, 2010

Miss me, Miss me

I've come to the conclusion that the words "I Miss You" from the opposite sex doesn't mean shit. It's true, if you really miss me then DO SOMETHING about it. If I'm the one always initiating chill sessions then its a "one way street." I just think the words I miss you might become one of those words that is thrown around too quickly. Cause people are definitely lying. But then there's excuses : Your always busy. My reply: No, I'm not .. crickets crickets. Now what? Of course if we live in two different states or if I actually am busy then its all good but usually the people that say it the most to me don't live in a different state. I decided that I miss you is officially useless to me when it comes from most people (not all). So just, save your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment