Wednesday, May 12, 2010

He likes you too.

People need to appreciate what they have right in front of them more often. I was laying in my bed thinking about this topic but I never got to write about it. I was thinking about how my twin (ngina.. haha <3) tweeted (paraphrased).."if i had you she probably has you too. It was something like that. But anywhoo, it's so true and that really annoys me. I was thinking about "being a player" or being a "sucessful player."

I have more respect for people that are open players then people that keep that on the DL (or attempt to). "I'm not a player, I just crush alot." Okay, thats fine ... just let it be known. I've have the attitude that if your a player then okay, do you and i'll do me. It does not bother me that much. But if your trying to be a player behind peoples back, then shutup and sit down. That's annoying. Specifically, when you fail at being a player. I hate finding out.. "so and so likes him, oh and she likes him ALSO. and he just talks to both of them." And then I'm like "whaaaat?" Of course, your not going to go to someone and be like "hey, i'm a player," but theres those boys that try their hardest to make sure no one knows they talking to the whole world.

Personally, just be straight up with me, if you love another girl but are open to talking to others..then say it or drop hints. I don't want to turn around and see that your dating some other girl cause that means....you were using the same lines to me and her. (oh and i hate when people use the same lines or text 2 girls in the same room. if your going to be a player, make sure your slightly good at it.) I know girls who agree with me and girls that are like hell no so it just depends the female. But, there's females that are players also. and i definitely understand that. its a two-way street. But girls are better being "players" then males. Its an arguable statement but that just what I think personally. & with that.. this is MY opinion and this is what I think so if others as in (females) disagree. exit out and just don't read this cause we'll probably never agree on anything I say on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment