Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lover to Friends or Stangers...

Best friends turn into lovers? Best Friends before boyfriend/girlfriend? You'll only be friends after you break-up, if you were friends before? I don't know how I feel about all of those. Best friends turn into lovers ... ehh. Best Friends before boyfriend/girlfriend...yess. Friends after break-up ... probably not.

Best friends turn into lovers. Probably the most cliche thing ever, I think. & probably not a good idea in the end. Cause if the relationship ends, then ... its done. Thats just what I think. I think you should be someones best friend before you date them but (in the back of your mind) you thought..maybe this can be something more. But if your best friends originally and then out of nowhere feelings come into play. then good luck. I think people can be friends after breaking up but its hard. It matters how deep the relationship is. Personally, I don't think I'm a fan of doing that. If we're done then we're done. It's a hi bye thing and nothing more but thats just me..

When most girls meet a guy (vice versa), what are your first thoughts? do you think.."hmm am i interested or is he cute enough to date?" or "i wanna be his friend!" or nothing. I dont know but my initial thought is to label them : friend type, cute but nothing else, or interesting/i'm interested or just..."hmm, your cool." I do it subconsciously and then I go from there. I always felt like when boys spoke to girls they think : "she's cute. lets talk" (not exactly those words, but you get my point). Its a generalization. Thats just what I've seen but i have no idea since I'm not a boy sooo...someone educate me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment