Saturday, May 8, 2010

With You

So I've actually written like a bunch of poems within the past two years, I either lose em or never edit/finish them though , lol. But here's one I wrote on monday, i think. Everything I write is inspired by someone or someones (i won't lie like its not) but don't try asking me who. So yeah..this one, I don't know if i like it thaaat much but I don't feel like looking for my better ones. byee

So I did it.

I kissed you.

You kissed me.

Passionatly?

Not really.

As I kissed you, I didn't feel anything.

My thoughts were turning and my heart

it wasn't burning.

I didn't feel empty,I didn't feel alive.

As you touched me, I wondered ..

whats missing. do we just need time.

nothing in my body is saying I want you

to be mine. But my mind is like ... why?

Your everything. The ideal one.

I wondered what would happen between me and you.

It happened..... and now I'm left wondering...what happened.

I'm not blind. I think everything went fine but somethings wrong.

My mind was gone.

After I walked away, I thought to myself all day.

Something must of gotten in the way.

When my mind is set on one, I compare.

I know we're not done and its only begun

But if I know your not the one, then why bother

why try to take this even farther.

I don't what to say but

I did it.

I kissed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment